Contemplating of whether to attend the concert...or not. *BIG SIGH*
I can't afford to buy those expensive tickets.
Anyway,
An insight of my feelings if i EVER had the chance to meet Brandon Charles Boyd of Incubus...
In that private tryst at only four secondsLover, let me indulge in the beauty i see
in your soul, they captured your smile
and how the lights made those eyes
shine like your sweet essences
Of the thoughts in your head... Could you tell me
what's going through your clever mind?
Touch me with your words, your voice
a holy to my ears, Sing to my heart.
I'm never weary of those desires.
Have some mercy, be kind and gentle
Sweet, sweet darling;
I need to learn what has been fated for us?
before our first rendezvous ends.
Call me crazy- cuz I'm really head over heels and 'crazy' about him.
Perdón por mi mala Inglés .. y en español.
ehehehe.. It would b great if he is able 2 read this..
ReplyDelete