Be prepared to face the childish side of me... tee..hee... :p
This entry is all about my first crush... ♥_♥
_________________________________________________________________
Brandon Charles Boyd of Incubus ♥ ♫♪!❤♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥✿
______________________________________________________________________
Wow, it really had been a long time! Nevertheless, I'm still at head over heels with this band.. My true love.. ♥
How we met...?
Thanks to my dearest sister.... (Our DNA code is 99.9% similar)
I heard the song "Drive" and the beat goes...•*¨*•♫♪❤!♪♫✿
Straight into the deepest core of my heart..
I fell in love immediately with Incubus..
The lead singer, Brandon Boyd has a very VERRY (fill in the blank here) voice..!
So talented... So.. So.. Perfect. With his heartfelt lyrics and music coming together,
they produce wonderful songs...
Some other of my all time favourites:
Wish You Were Here
Stellar
I Miss You
Black Heart Inertia
Admiration
Agoraphobia
Are You In?
Paper Shoes
Warning
Martini
AAaahhh..! EVERYTHING LHA...! Tee..hee... I really wish I could watch them perform live in front of my eyes..! Wondering when would that ever happen... -___-
Here, I'd like to share some photos of Brandon Boyd...
:)
____________________________________________________________________
BRANDON AT EARLY 20's...
![]() |


BRANDON AT EARLY 20's...
_____________________________________________________________________
__________________________________________________________________
BRANDON AT EARLY 30's...




No comments:
Post a Comment