Others are always telling you that "From your look, I always thought you are a serious person..!"
No, you DON'T look like a lioness... (as mentioned in a Scorpio friend's Blog)
Maybe it's because you're a Scorpio ..! :p
I'm always studying people's horoscope and their personality.
One of my findings is that Scorpio people tend to be misinterpreted as serious and considered "intolerable" but these are only first impressions...!
As I know and learn about Scorpio people's character, I could understand that it is NOT in their nature to give out fantastic impression to others upon a first acquaintance;
so that no one will expect too much of them.
And at the end of the day, these Scorpio people make great friends we can rely on for ANYTHING, because they would sacrifice ANYTHING to keep the people they love happy.
Below are extras of my observation about Scorpio people, if you wish to know more of their character. These are based on my researches, experience, comparisons and similarity I discovered when living amongst Scorpio people.
- Loyal
(TRY THIS: Be honest with a Scorpio friend. In return, you will gain an amazing friend who will be loyal to you and never make false promises.)
- Practical
(They are super-down-to-Earth people. They reason for everything they do. They can give you a logic behind even simple actions/decisions they take/make.)
- Perceptive
(Scorpio people are usually first people who will notice any changes or queer about something. Something that a person could only notice after about 10 times of studying something. A Scorpio person would have noticed it years before Ice Age. They are intuitive and observant people. )
- Passionate
(Passionate in relationship? Passionate in career? Just name them. They are very devoted in upholding important ambitions in life.)
- Obdurate
(You'd better have strong lines and assertion if you are to debate with them! They are firm with what they believe. It's hard to influence them into having another set of judgement about something.)
(Scorpio people are imaginative. They like to express their thoughts with words and just seem to always seize all the right vocabulary and words. I still can't figure their source of inspiration..! But a Scorpio friend once told me they get inspired by the things and people they love.)
- Jealous
(They can get REALLY REALLY jealous when it involves a person they love, but they don't really show it; usually suppressed jealousy. Somehow, I could notice the signs but I'm not going to discuss about it here.)
- Obsessive
(This is the main factor of their success ..! :)) )
- Energetic
(Keeping up with their bouncy lifestyle is a fun challenge! :D)
This entry is dedicated to those Scorpio people in my life:
My eldest sister, Ah Ming
Syahirah Aisyah (flytothezephyr)
Adik angkat, Miey Shukor
Muhammad Syukri Arabi
and to all those unmentioned names (bear in mind that I didn't forget you, I just couldn't remember you. :p )
I love you just the way you are.
(Not quoting from Bruno Mars! He's the one quoting from me.. xD)
No comments:
Post a Comment