Saturday, October 8, 2011

Dittos in expressions... and feelings.



Ever had that gauche moment when you feel like someone is being rather emotional for a particular reason– which you don’t know? And you somehow feel that you are to be blamed for that bad feeling he/she feels.(?) 
Such an emotional torture and perhaps, is what I'm already destined to go through forever.

This is not the first time I am diagnosed with a common disease familiar by the name PARANOIA: 
the feelings you have when you think others are always trying to pick on you. 
The quirk matter of my case is how I am always gutsy feisty about whether is it really JUST ME? 
Could it possibly be something concealed from your knowledge and sixth’s sense? What if he/she really IS pissed at you? I wouldn’t know.

What I’d often do is ask the same weary question of “Are you okay?” 
and get that same sick answer: “Yeah, I’m cool.” 

Yet I'll still be stuck with that same frustrating frown on his/her face! 
Then again, I can’t always place myself in such agony of having to butter that person up to make up for something I didn’t do- well, at least something I NEVER KNOW what I did). 
Nor can I ever ignore and just walk away. 
Sometimes after long useless effort of trying, I would chose to keep quiet instead and give the same cold treatment because I know for sure, that’ll help to reverse the situation. He/she will instead start asking if I'm okay. If I'm lucky enough, I might even manage to dig the truth out  from that person too.


What would you do if you’re being forced into such intricate position?

Inevitable it is, and very natural for people to show what they feel inside on their facial expressions. People frown when they’re stressed. OR angry. 

That’s the problem! I never understood such complexity of human facial structures and how it can affect people so greatly (people like me, specifically, if I’m not one of the population).
 That’s the science we should all start wondering about.


Think of it like a mapping process: You frown, I frown.





No comments:

Post a Comment