I couldn’t put any single word to describe him. This, I know, might be temporary. Otherwise, perhaps the unconscious side of my brain telling me that I’m only doing this to get his attention. Well, that side of the brain is absurd! Anyhow, he’s exceptional- whether or not the feeling’s temporary.
I wonder why we never talked that much back then. Didn’t we have the chance? I guess I was too overwhelmed by my relationship back then, that I hadn’t realise how I really enjoy every single word from him. He got me addicted to learn more of what he would tell. I love his never-ending brilliant ideas and outlook from a freaky, yet innovative perspective about things that people wouldn’t even care to note. The idea of a man with high intellectual level of mind really fascinates me- I don’t know why- and I find that quality in him.
Then there were those few of ‘a split of second’ where I pondered about little crazy things like; what if I had met him earlier?; What if he’s mine?
No comments:
Post a Comment