Quand tu.. quand tu me prends dans tes bras, quand je regarde dans tes yeux Je vois qu'un Dieu existe. Ce n'est pas dur d'y croire...
Before I met you I wasn't terribly lucky, every Prince Charming lost charm after twelve.
But then you came and made the past look so funny...put my old sadness to sleep on a shelf.
If this was meant to be, don't condemn me to be free...!
And even if we never marry:
I will always love you, baby
Childishly...
I love the temperature and smell of your body, the shape of your lips and the size of your nose. I love that everything you say is so funny; plus, you're the best kisser that I've ever known.
You've seen the way I am: without make-up, without clothes.
And you accept me like nobody...
and I will always love you, baby
With eyes closed...
'Cause something... You've got something I can't resist.
Things are what they will be when I look into your eyes- they say to me that God still exists-
You make me believe...
... Je te desire ...
No comments:
Post a Comment