Here's a journey through my eccentric thoughts, deep into the mechanisms of my feelings and emotions...
Thursday, December 22, 2011
These are the few things I love about you, and they aren't just all.
I love the way you stand: looking humble yet so macho and tall.
I love watching you take those quick-paced, steady steps until you're out of my sight.
I love it when you already know something, then we argue, and prove that you're right.
I love the way you're sometimes always late, despite not at all moving slow.
I love the way you'd carry your big black bag wherever you go.
(Sometimes I do wonder what other things you carry besides your books.)
I love the way you flip your hair and care so much about how it looks.
I love playing tennis with you, laughing at your failed service and how you run.
I love that pink tint on your cheeks and the way they'd flush more under the sun.
I love that the fact that you wouldn't mind to accompany and have dinner with me.
I love that you would order "telur bungkus" and generously share it for free! :p
I love playing CS with you although I'm always getting a headshot.
I love the way you're enthusiastic about something, and you'd laugh a lot.
I love the way you smile cheekily, sometimes naughty, sometimes just sweet.
I love the way you eyes sparkle whenever you start to speak.
I love it when we're discussing things and the topic got astray.
I love your accent, the tone of your voice, and all the things that you say.
I love the way you talk, your words and how they sometimes got transferred.
I love the way you mumble something and refuse to repeat afterwards.
I love it when you can never get serious about anything that is serious.
I love it when you give your opinion- straight honest yet unbiased.
I love the way you'd frown, looking confused whenever you don't get something.
I love the way your vanity shows when you claim (it's true, though) that you're good-looking.
I love the way you dress you hair to class just to obey the ethical needs.
I love the visible creased smiling curves you have on the side of your lips
(and how they're still there though you're wearing a serious expression.)
I love that you're so cool and relaxed in any given "life-threatening" situation.
I love your creativity, products and wonderful skills at multimedia.
I love the fact (it's so cute!) that you would actually trade the world for DotA.
I love to hear you call my full name, pronounced wrongly and tried repeating it.
I love it how you would brighten any conversation with your humour and wit.
I love the way you'd subtly give in whenever I asked of you something.
I love the way you know I'd do my best to help you with anything.
I love the way you look in your photos, whether recent ones or old.
I love it when you'd force me to wear your sweater (although you're the one feeling cold.)
I love the way you'd mock and twist my words that are wrongly said.
I love it when you're always there, in times of good and bad.
I love the way sometimes you're so difficult for me to comprehend.
I love the way you already touched my heart and make it so hard for me to pretend.
I love the way that you're not perfect but the most perfect guy I know.
I love you so much-
it's almost impossible for me to hold back-
although I'm afraid that my feelings might already show.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment